Hello Bilgin!

That's really great. I think this is a good improvement for reporting
requirements, ...

At present we are focusing to stabilize Camel 2.9.0 (Camel 2.9.0-RC1 will
be available in the next week) to be able to release it in a few weeks.
After Camel 2.9.0 is out, I'm sure one of the commiter will pick up the
JIRA and work on it.

Best,
Christian