On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Regarding the jclouds feature issue, in a vanilla karaf 2.2.5 the jclouds
> issue does properly get installed.
> However, in some cases (tuning the jre properties etc) you might have
> issues unless of course you install the osgi bundles for the packages you
> mask.
> An other note is that camel-jclouds or jclouds will not work at all if cxf
> is installed. This is an issue I already have addressed in jclouds-karaf
> master and will be fixed in the next release.
>
> If you consider this a blocker, I can cut a 1.3.1_1 release asap.

IMHO definitely no. Camel has 120+ components, and we cannot guarantee
that they work all 120 out of the box
in any way people install and tweaker their containers. As well across
the number of containers
people use. Its been 2 months since the 2.9.0 release and we owe to
the community to get
a new release out.

> --
> *Ioannis Canellos*