I'll be doing release dry runs today.
Hadrian

On 05/07/2012 10:27 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
Hi

I think its time we start close down on a Camel 2.10 release. The
2.9.0 release was on January 1sy 2012, so its been 4.5 months since
that release. Yes in between there has been 2 patch releases, eg
2.9.1, and 2.9.2 etc.

There is some new components added in Camel 2.10, and most of them now
have adequate documentation.
But I think a few is missing. The camel-leveldb is essentially a copy
of the camel-hawtdb component, so the documentation is fairly easy as
it would be a copy, and then some adjustments. The camel-leveldb is
not yet OSGi compliant. We may need to push that for Camel 2.11 or a
patch release of 2.10.

When the AMQ 5.6.0 release is out, we can bump that in the camel-jms
testing, to ensure we test against that release.

In the JIRA tracker there is 70+ unresolved tickets scheduled for 2.10
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CAMEL+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.10.0%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved

We may be able to push some for 2.10.1, or 2.11.
I will create a 2.10.1 version so people can move tickets to this version.