Hi Willem (or anybody else), could we have more detail added concerning the new SMPP addressRange option, here is what we have:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpages.action?pageId=9012014&originalId=30739775

A few questions:
1.) What does the default value of "" indicate?
2.) Can/should we have a default value of null like we have for the other options with this component? This is the only empty-string default we have. (I would guess the default value doesn't necessarily have to be the value used to internally represent it in the code.) 3.) When you say "the address range for the SmppConsumer to use", do you write to or listen from, what does "use" mean here? 4.) Can we have some example ranges given in this description so people would know the syntax of what they can place here?

You can either answer here & I'll update or go ahead and update directly the page.

Thanks,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza