Hi Dan

I know I'm pulling up a old thread here, sorry for that, but (as you may
already know) the provided fix caused problems which is currently commented
out since ages:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-Camel-2-10-0-tp5714768p5715311.html

Would you have time to look into this? In worst case we should better revert
this in case we can't fix it properly IMHO.

Babak

dk...@apache.org wrote