Hi

I am currently working on making the Camel Karaf commands move
powerful. That needs a little bit of more love today and tomorrow. Its
already coming out nicely with new tracing and profiling you can
enable on the fly. That can give our users a little insight what is
happening.

For example if you run

watch camel:route-profile *

You get a live update of route profiles.

Here is a little "screen shot".

We have 2 routes in the same context. Route zzz and aaa.
The routes is ordered how they were started, as for example you may
flow messages from zzz -> aaa.

Yes I used names zzz and aaa, to test that they are listed correctly.
eg zzz starts before aaa.

Profile
Camel Context: blueprintContext
Id                                  Count    Last (ms)   Delta (ms)
Mean (ms)     Min (ms)     Max (ms)    Self (ms)
[zzz                         ] [     113] [         1] [        -1] [
       1] [         0] [        11] [          ]
[  setBody1                  ] [     113] [         0] [         0] [
       0] [         0] [         4] [        36]
[  to1                       ] [     113] [         0] [         0] [
       0] [         0] [         1] [        21]
[aaa                         ] [     113] [         0] [        -1] [
       0] [         0] [         1] [          ]
[  log1                      ] [     113] [         0] [         0] [
       0] [         0] [         1] [        54]

I would suggest that we close down early next week and focus on cutting a RC.

Hadrian do you have time to work on a release next week?

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com