Hi Willem

This is on purpose

camel-netty4 is WORK IN PROGRESS. Its not migrated yet. That work is
planned AFTER Camel 2.12.0 release.

And the camel-example-servlet-tomcat-blueprintweb is also WORK IN PROGRESS.

These 2 should NOT be in the release. They are not ready!

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com