Even better. Thanks,
Hadrian

On 01/12/2014 07:04 PM, Babak Vahdat wrote:
Hi

Actually we've already marked this as deprecated since ages (see the section
"... is *@deprecated*."):

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/CONF-Apache-Camel-gt-Camel-Maven-Plugin-td5715931.html

However as a result of the recent css/javascript changes on the website
itself that's probably not that much readable:

    http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-plugin.html

Babak

hadrian wrote
This was a discuss thread. Since it wasn't a vote, there was no formal
[result] message. I assume that the reason for the end of discussion is
that nobody had anything to add. The not so lazy consensus was to remove
the camel:dot goal.

The only one who expressed an opinion as to when to remove the camel:dot
goal was you, Babak. As nobody challenged your request it will be done
for 2.13.0. We should probably document it as deprecated now, although
it doesn't matter too much, as it hasn't been used since forever. Feel
free to take care of it if you want, although there's plenty of time
until the release.

I hope my $0.02 are of some help,
Hadrian