Hi Franz,
but the headers were transferred when you had the CXFPayload message
directly transferred from one end to the other, no? In other words,
that was the case when the scenario is really doing nothing at all
with the payload. But in a scenario where something between modifies
the payload coming in from one end and this modified payload is
forwarded to the other end, will your patch be now inserting the old
headers into the outgoing message?
regards, aki