> Using the word advanced is imho not always the best word for uncommon
> options. Maybe some good english word for "uncommon / seldom / rare"
> can be used.

The main reason I suggested “Advanced” is that that is what Apple seems to use
in it’s gui for similar things.   If you are on a Mac, go to your Settings app
and open up the “Security & Privacy” settings.   There is an “Advanced…”
button.   Likewise in the “Internet Accounts”.   There were a few other places
I saw this as well while poking around the various OS X applications
preferences panels.

Of course, this could be something Apple has localized to my US version of OSX.
  No idea.   :-)     No idea what MS does in Windows.

Dan