Hi

Thanks to gnodet we got the karaf 4 validator to work.

And we fixed all those issues and the validation passes now.

Found a couple of invalid bundles from the SMX team so they are
releasing new versions of lucene and mustache in their next round of
releases.

Added to details to the various features which you need to install
something manual or if they currently do not work.
So any user can do a feature:info camel-xxx to read that.