Hi Claus,

Yes, not a problem, you usually run the release-website.sh script
post-release, i.e. after deploying the artifacts to Maven Central.  I
can add more details about the expected output when I cut the next
release (do we already have plans for such?).

I am not sure about step 11 though.  I have asked around about the
actual procedure on how the Javadoc upload should be performed, but
never received a definite answer.

Thanks,
Gregor