Hello,
I've implemented the following JIRA related to camel and spring-boot
in my own fork:

  1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10550
  2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10551
  3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10552

So now you have an option to turn on/off dataformats, languages and
components as you have for most of the spring-boot components

i.e: you can turn off all the data-formats except yaml-snakeyaml:

  camel-dataformat.enable = false
  camel-dataformat.yaml-snakeyaml = true

Dataformats and languages auto configured beans are now annotated with
prototype scope, this is required untill CAMEL-10542 is fixed on
camel-core so we avoid having undefined behaviors if one mixes
spring-boot and xml routes.

Component auto configured beans are annotated as lazy so that they are
created when needed.

You can find a comparison between my fork and master here:

  https://github.com/apache/camel/compare/master...lburgazzoli:CAMEL-10550

Let me know if you have any objection to merge it.

Best regards,
Luca

---
Luca Burgazzoli