Probably creating a new component is the best solution
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Monday, December 5, 2016 6:08 AM, Pontus Ullgren <ullg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for doing this work.

One possibility would be to do both. That is introduce new
MongoDbOutputType enumeration values such as "List", "Document" and
"Iterator"
and keep the old possible values (marked as deprecated) as aliases for
these new once to preserve backwards compatibility. But I guess that might
make the code a bit messier.

However is this the only place where you are in a risk of breaking
backwards compatible ?

Another option would be to not upgrade the camel-mongodb component but
instead create a new camel-mongodb3 component.
The benefit of this would be that you could break backwards compatible as
much as you like.

Best regards
Pontus Ullgren