Hi everyone,

I've recently been working on camel-saxon and camel-xslt to enable
saxon specific stuffs in camel-xslt and this required some little
reflection hacks which could make it harder to detect potential api
breaks when updating saxon and could be problematic for java 9 if
saxon does not properly configure the modules system so I'm wondering
if it could make sense to create a saxon-xslt component (to be done
after 2.19) which inherit from xslt component and adds saxon specifc
stuffs without reflection hacks.

So with component:
- xslt --> you can still use saxon but can't confiugre saxon specific features
- saxon-xslt --> same as xslt but you can configure/use saxon specific features

Thoughts ?

---
Luca Burgazzoli