+1 for luca.

as some commercial companies ( i know we have many in my country ) prefer
to move to next version of java as they get more mature. so some apis and
components may be actibely maintained  with specific version but i propose
to keep them as dormant maybe somebody like devs in my country may
need to play with the code.

Sent from my iPhone