If you like I can write up something for the Milo component.

I can publish this either on my personal blog or somewhere else. Whatever
you prefer.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Andrea Cosentino <
ancosen1...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Great idea! I can write something :-)
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: ancosen1...@yahoo.com
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Monday, April 24, 2017 2:15 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Hi
>

> When the new 2.19 release is out the door, it would be good if we
>
> could spread the word about this release with a number of blogs posts,
>
> twitter, and publish articles on websites etc.
>

> For that we may need a general blog post with the news and a summary
>
> of the top 10 most noteworthy features/changes. I have done some of
>
> those in the past (such as
>
> http://www.davsclaus.com/2016/10/apache-camel-218-released-
> whats-included.html).
>

> And then maybe some blog posts that are a specific about one
>
> functionality, such as Luca's recent about service call for cloud,
>
> etc.
>

> Any thoughts?
>

> --
>
> Claus Ibsen
>
> -----------------
>
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB
153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill