Hello,

as today the camel-package-maven-plugin is responsible to generate
component starters so it generates the properties configuration class
as well of the auto configuration one which is good but there may be
some cases in which one may want to further tweak the bean creation
process, i.e. for stuffs like ehcache/infinispan/hazelcast I'd like to
find out if we can integrate with spring caching so you can configure
the cache the spring way and reuse it in camel.

What would be the best option to keep the auto generation awesomeness
and at the same time have a way to tweak the process ?

---
Luca Burgazzoli