Hi

The 2.20.0 release starts to shape up nicely.

There is some work on health-check that Luca has done on a personal
branch. He will tidy that up and merge into the master branch so we
have this included in the release.

The experiment we have done with Spring Boot 2, has proven to be
promising. We have a few commits merged to master branch so 2.20.0 is
more ready than before. But we will not support Spring Boot 2 in the
2.20.0 release. That work will officially come in the following 2.21.0
release which we would like to release at end of 2017 / January 2018.