Hi Claus,
sorry I did test against github before and yeah, if pushing to gitbox I
have a similar issue:

Counting objects: 5, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 1.09 KiB | 1.09 MiB/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: This repository is currently out of sync, please
remote: contact us...@infra.apache.org!
remote:
To https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/camel.git
 ! [remote rejected]       master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/camel.git'

---
Luca Burgazzoli