Hi Cameleers,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 8:33 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using ascii doc but it should be similar.

Just to chime in, because we use asciidoc, and just to be sure I'm not
questioning that decision it's clearly superior choice vs markdown,
the current stack we have on the website branch takes a really long
time to build. Hugo static site generator has no direct support for
asciidoc so we need to spin up a new process for each asciidoc file
and this is quite resource intensive.

An alternative was suggested in CAMEL-11499[1] to try using jbake, and
I think I will give it a shot in the coming days...

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11499?focusedCommentId=16346954
--
Zoran Regvart