Hi

I just go through the test container introduction,
it's cool that we can start the container in the Java unit test.

@Luca
Could you provide a typic use case(with code) of using camel-testcontainers?
Normally, we just need to spin up the service image for the testing, I
think testcontainer already provide a good API for it.

@Zoran,
I think we don't need to change all the Unit test to JUnit5 at one time.
We can just start to use JUnit5 with the  camel integration test first.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem