The I probably would go with the solution at point 1 for the moment.
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC
ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail:
ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Monday, June 18, 2018, 10:53:40 AM GMT+2, Dmitry Volodin