Hi

So we should get started to close down so we can get 2.22 released.

CAMEL-6840 seems a bit hard to grok, the throttler EIP is already
complex, so we may want to review it a bit more, and bit a bit
careful.
Besides that lets get the last bits done this week, so maybe Gregor
can cut the RC in the weekend or start of next week.