Hello,
Are we in good shape now?
We currently have 3 PRs opened by Dmitri.
And we have only 4 failing tests
https://builds.apache.org/view/C/view/Apache%20Camel/job/Camel/job/master/790/#showFailuresLink

Do you guys expect to add something? We may wait for the next weekend (November
24-25) to stabilize the codebase and then we can release.
I don't know if Gregor will be available for the release cut in that weekend.
Let me know your thoughts about the schedule.
Thanks
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC
ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail:
ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 6:46:06 PM GMT+1, Onder SEZGIN