Hi Cameleers,
there is a call for participation on private@ for ApacheCon 2019.
Since this is 20 years of ASF and Camel has been around for more than
a half of it I think it makes perfect sense/it's a good place to
present/talk about Camel.

So what do you think about having a Camel track at ApacheCon 2019 in
Las Vegas? Do you feel like we can fill a half-day or a whole day of
talks?

I would like to see Camel represented there, as it's one of the
biggest ASF projects very healthy and with a diverse community, and it
seems really fitting to have at least half a day track or a full day
track of talks/presentations around Camel.

I would volunteer to be the chair for the track...

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart