Hi everyone, I really appreciate Mr.Zoran, Miss Andrea and Mr.Jason effort
to improve my proposal for GSoC 2019. I have resolved all the pointed
issues except scheduling. I Still didn`t share this proposal with Apache
Software Foundation. I think now it is considerably good to share this
draft with the Apache Software Foundation. I would like to ask your
opinions regarding this matter.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : nayanangamuhandi...@gmail.com
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*