For the go artifacts(source and binary) we can put them into [1].
Current ServiceComb service-center is using [2] as the staging repo.
I found camel-k already use publish the dock image here[3], but
according to [4], we cannot use this repo to distribute SNAPSHOT
version.

So I think the missing parts of current camel-k release are
1.  We need to stage go artifacts and vote of them.
2.  Publish the artifacts if the vote is passed.
3.  Updating the Apache Camel website for the downloading of the artifacts.
4.  Push the convicen binary docker image which is based on the
official release.

FYI,  there are some discussion[5] in the Zipkin about the release
which we take as a reference.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k
[2]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/servicecomb/servicecomb-service-center/
[3]https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/camel-k