+1 for working with Quarkus to make the Camel Application more light and fast.

For the code donation part, we need to go through the IP clearance process[1].
Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

[1]https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem