Hello again everyone,
(Please let me know if this requires a new thread)

Here's the next round of work for comparison, debate, and/or voting.

I'm including the current homepage and layout because there is value in the
work that has been done and each change deserves careful consideration to
make sure that it's worth changing.

Previously established resources:
https://design.jboss.org/camel/website/mockups/images/00-Colorpalette.png
https://design.jboss.org/camel/website/mockups/images/00-Styleguide.png

The Current Homepage (unaltered screenshot)
https://design.jboss.org/camel/website/mockups/images/01-Current-Homepage.png

The Current Homepage with new styles applied
https://design.jboss.org/camel/website/mockups/images/02-CurrentLayouy-NewStyle.png

A new concept for layout and design
https://design.jboss.org/camel/website/mockups/images/03-NewLayout-NewStyle.png

The working file for Adobe XD in case anyone wants to peak under the hood
and tinker a bit.
https://design.jboss.org/camel/website/mockups/working/Camel-Homepage.xd

All the best,

Jason Brock

Web UX Designer, Middleware Engineering Services

Red Hat Austin, Texas <https://www.redhat.com/>

He, Him, & His | jbr...@redhat.com | 512-786-8304
<https://www.redhat.com/>