Nice !

Thanks for the update.

Regards
JB

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 20:10 CEST, Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> wrote:
 Hi Cameleers,
I've added a `xref-validator`[1] to the `docs` module[2], this will
fail the build if there's a `xref` link in the asciidoc files (.adoc)
that cannot be resolved -- colloquially: broken link.

There's been a great effort by Nayananga our GSoC student helping with
the website on getting all the links pointing to the right places and
it's really easy to mistype a `xref` link, so that's why I've added it
as a part of the CAMEL-13589[3].

Now, you might be wondering what are `xref` links and how to prevent
them from becoming broken. For Antora, the tool that converts the
asciidoc files to html, we need to specify all links between asciidoc
files as `xref:` links, previously you might have seen `link:` being
used.

There's a good explanation of this concept of page ID in the Antora
documentation[4] and how to link between two pages using `xref:`
links[5].

For now remember that if you're pointing to the documentation within
the same Antora component, and we have two such components `manual`[6]
and `components`[7], use the form `xref:document.adoc`; and between
two Antora components use the form `xref:component::document.adoc`.

For example, the cdi.adoc is within the `components` component and
when it needs to link to a `camel-maven-archetypes.adoc` in the
`manual` component the xref needs to look like:

xref:manual::camel-maven-archetypes.adoc[Maven archetypes]

Have a look at the example[8] in the git repository.

So to test if the xrefs are valid you can run:

$ ./mvnw -f docs verify

It only takes about 1 minute or so to run.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions on this.

zoran

[1] https://gitlab.com/antora/xref-validator
[2]
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/a607098a51cdde9eb87bf8dcc61c9428dd771dd4/docs/pom.xml#L85-L96