Hi folks,

I'd like to add an integration test for camel-servlet that can run only on
Spring Boot. Initially I thought to add it to
tests/camel-itest-spring-boot, but this is rather for systematic
compatibility checks for camel components with Spring Boot, not where a
real cross-component regression test is placed.

Where should I put such Spring Boot integration tests in Camel project?  Is
it good idea to create another sub-project under tests/?  If so what do you
think is the best name for the project?  I cannot think of a good name for
such a project..., e.g. tests/camel-itest-spring-boot-issues?

Best regards,
Tadayoshi