Hello,

I can answer to the question 2 and 3, because I still don't know the
planning for Camel in Action 3

For question 2:

We'll release version 2.24.3 as end release for 2.24.x line, we'll then
release a 2.25.0, which will be the last line for Camel 2.x, off course
we're planning to maintain this line and release minors for a while, before
stopping completely releasing Camel 2.

For Amazon Corretto, we didn't test Camel 3 on that, but it's just another
Java distribution, so it should work, but I repeat, we didn't test it on
that particular distribution. You can give us a first feedback.