On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 1:50 PM Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for the release of 2.25
> Do we maintain the patch release of 2.x for the coming up next year?

Yeah I would imagine that Camel 2.25.x is supported a bit longer than
usual, so it gives 2.x users a longer period, but new development, new
features, significant improvements, new components etc are all only
happening on 3.x. But for 2.x its bug fixes, and security fixes for
the last 2.25.x until sometime in 2020 where we retire the 2.x branch
completely.