Feature was enable by infra a few hours ago and works:

https://github.com/apache/camel/commits/master

Cheers,
Pascal

Am 10.01.2020 um 17:25 schrieb Zoran Regvart:
Hi Pascal,
I think it's this feature that's available only on GitHub Enterprise plan:

https://help.github.com/en/github/administering-a-repository/configuring-autolinks-to-reference-external-resources

zoran

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:30 PM Pascal Schumacher