Thank you very much!

Looks like they fixed it. I was just able to download all the necessary
3.0.1 dependencies from maven central.

Am 18.01.2020 um 19:52 schrieb David Karlsen:
I've opened https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MVNCENTRAL-5483

lør. 18. jan. 2020 kl. 13:44 skrev Andrea Cosentino <anco...@gmail.com>:

The only workaround is using Apache repository.

Il sab 18 gen 2020, 13:36 Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net> ha
scritto:

Thanks for the update!

Spring-boot-dependencies now work, but

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-parent/3.0.1/camel-parent-3.0.1.pom
still returns 404 for me :(.

Am 18.01.2020 um 11:53 schrieb Gregor Zurowski:
Another update from Sonatype: The previous CDN issues are resolved.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:20 PM Gregor Zurowski