Hi everyone,

for the mail consumer we would like to move mails to a different folder and
mark them as read. I found following configuration:

  *   camel.component.mail.configuration.delete: Deletes the messages after
they have been processed. This is done by setting the DELETED flag on the mail
message. If false, the SEEN flag is set instead. As of Camel 2.10 you can
override this configuration option by setting a header with the key delete to
determine if the mail should be deleted or not.
  *   camel.component.mail.configuration.copy-to: After processing a mail
message, it can be copied to a mail folder with the given name. You can
override this configuration value, with a header with the key copyTo, allowing
you to copy messages to folder names configured at runtime.

Apparently this does not allow the above scenario or do I miss a setting that
would help to achieve the above? If we would contribute the move+markAsRead
feature, we could introduce a new setting (i.e. move-to). Would that be fine or
do you propose something different?

Thanks in advance &
Best regards,
Manuel