Thank you very much!

Am 17.04.2020 um 15:56 schrieb Andrea Cosentino:
We have now only squash and merge and rebase and merge enabled on

camel
camel-karaf
camel-spring-boot

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Friday, April 17, 2020, 11:40:19 AM GMT+2, Omar Al-Safi <o...@oalsafi.com>
wrote:

Thanks Andrea!

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 11:36 AM Andrea Cosentino
<ancosen1...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Andrea Cosentino
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1...@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Thursday, April 16, 2020, 06:07:18 PM GMT+2, David Jencks