Hello Omar,

I think the intention is to have a 3.4.0 based release soon but it will take a
little bit more time since 3.4.0 is a LTS release of camel so we need to be
sure we have all it is needed in there.

The effort is already been largely done for this release since all is staged it
is just a matter of waiting for the vote to close and hit publish on the apache
nexus staging repo...