On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 12:10 AM Gregor Zurowski
<gre...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> Given that there's still some tickets to be resolved, let's continue
> to comment on this thread and agree when would be a good time to
> release.

Yeah sure that is a good idea. Just want to get the release out this
month as the intention with the non LTS releases is that we do them
more frequently to get the bits in the hands of the community, that
gives a better test bed leading up to next LTS.