Hi,

The vote passes with the following results:

7 +1 binding votes (Claus Ibsen, Andrea Cosentino, Alexandre Gallice, Luca
Burgazzoli, Omar Al-Safi, Zoran Regvart, Nicola Ferraro)
1 +1 non-binding (Otavio Rodolfo Piske)

I will publish the artifacts shortly and will follow up with an
announcement email.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this vote.

Nicola Ferraro