FWIW, my experiment seems to be working very well, generating the c-k-c
connector doc pages directly from the .json files under connectors without any
symlinks or copying.  It relies on a lot of unpublished Antora extensions so
I’m working on getting them ready and publishing them.  It would be great to
get a definitive answer about what should be present.  There’s still the
question of whether the catalog json files that aren’t copied from under
connectors should be there.

BTW it turns out there is one connector with non-generated documentation,
camel-syslog-kafka-connector.

David Jencks