Hi

Ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-17499

The data formats have over the time become inconsistent in the model
and their names and also name vs camel-xxx JAR name etc.

So after the 3.14 LTS release and where we drop JDK8 then we are doing
some house cleaning.
We also have some components to be marked as deprecated and to be removed later.

The data format renaming is a more complex "thing" as we have a bunch
of source code generated files based on those names.

So a rename of eg zipfile to zipFile (to use camel case) that causes
the generated files to keep the existing file name because the lower
case name existed. So to "fix" this a commit is needed to delete the
first, and then another to regenerate the files.

So for all of this work I did this today on a quiet day but there is
about 50 commits in total as there are many regens in this line of
spirit to make it all work.

I am not sure if a git quash would work?

I pushed the code to a branch
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/dataformat-rename

And a bit PR (we can try to squash this one)
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6760

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus