Hi

Do I understand it correctly that a minor upgrade would be allowed as well?
E.g. upgrading azure-cosmos dependency from 4.29.1 to 4.35.0?
If so, I could look into a (simpler) fix today to only align all those
azure-XXX dependencies (on the camel-3.18.x branch) to azure-sdk-bom version
1.2.5 without the change below that I back-ported yesterday from the main
branch.

The rational behind all this is, once ready, to have a way to back-port the fix
for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-18451
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-18451> which currently is blocked
by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-18452
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-18452> as described in JIRA.