Hi Marat,
I haven't seen any dates being proposed yet. Best you can do is to
jump on the planners@ mailing list and ask there. I think even though
the deadline in the original email has passed there could be a chance
to accept the track. Best try replying to the original email and see
if the organizers will accept it.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart