Hi Timothy,
the specification looks good (a part the needed indentation, of course). It
seems that some resource is missing, likely the Kamelets. You can try to
list in the namespace via `kamel kamelet get`. It would be nice also to
have a look at operator Pod log and see what kind of error is reported (ie,
`stern camel-k-operator`). Also, please verify that the kamel CLI you're
using to run is compatible with the operator (`kamel version --all`). I've
just discovered a bug [1] but it does not look the kind of issue you're
experiencing. Please, report any useful information for further
troubleshooting.

Regards,
Pasquale.

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/4117