Hi

Okay this was several hours of work, but the changes are tested as PR and
merged to the main branch.

The migration guide has details on this change, and you can also see in the
general health-check doc page more details.

In a nutshell you can also enable all producer checks globally via

camel.health.producers-enabled = true

This is similar, how you can enable/disable other types of checks such as
for consumers.

In the same work then producer health checks are more similar to consumers,
as they are also prefixed with producer:xxx like consumers are via
consumer:xxx.
This makes it also possible to exclude via patterns.

@davsclaus