Hi

We have upgraded to latest SB on the 4.0.x branch.
I am doing some sanity checks and RAT checks etc.

And then after that we need to make 3.21.x and 3.20.x branches ready as
well.
Where we need to upgrade SB and Karaf.

So Gregor I think 4.0.x is the first one that will be ready for cutting as
release tomorrow.

@davsclaus