Hi

"1. The guide (first link) mentions “Also add any component starters
   <https://camel.apache.org/camel-spring-boot/4.0.x/list.html> your Spring
   Boot application requires.”
   Unfortunately the link leads to an overview of all Camel Spring Boot
   starter dependencies which is not complete. It is e.g. missing explicit
   mentions of the “Endpoint DSL” as well as the “Component DSL” components
   and probably several more.
"

You can find the documentation for the Component DSL and Endpoint DSL in
the Camel Core documentation page: https://camel.apache.org/camel-core/.
Check the reference documentation section.

As for item #2 ... I am not sure if it's. feasible, but I am sure the
community would be happy to accept a contribution for this.

Kind regards

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net