Hi,

My first contribution has been merged 3 weeks ago:
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/13871.
Before starting with my next contribution I wanted to follow it on Apache
CI as documented on the contributing page but could not find where to look.
In the meantime I saw my change merged in 4.6.x.
Where should I look to be sure I didn't break anything after a PR merge?

Antoine Wils

--
Antoine